The Expatriate Credit Card Program. Build credit history while you shop.
If you’re in America on a work visa (1), the Bank of the West Expatriate Credit Card is designed to meet your unique needs. It’s accepted virtually everywhere you shop—wherever MasterCard® is accepted, and as you use your card, you’ll establish credit for future large purchases like a car or home. Whether you qualify for the Bank of the West Expatriate Platinum Credit Card or Expatriate Standard Credit Card, there is no annual fee (2), and your purchases are protected with extended product warranties (3), price protection (4), and more.
Get the card that gets you going. Apply today.
Establish your credit using the Expatriate Credit Card. To learn more about the Expatriate Credit Card and to apply, please contact: Thomas Riebs | 300 South Grand Avenue, 7th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071 | +1 213 604 2471
Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain fees and restrictions may apply.
(1) For more information about the acceptable visa types, please contact an International Clientele Officer.
(2) The Bank of the West Expatriate Standard and Platinum Credit Cards are no Annual Fee cards. The Bank of the West Expatriate Standard and Platinum Credit Card Introductory 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) applies to purchase transactions only for the first 6 months and after that the APR will be 20.99% for the Standard Card and 16.99% for the Platinum card both variable rates. The APR for Balance Transfer for Bank of the West Expatriate Standard Credit Card is 20.99% and Platinum Credit Card is 16.99% both variable rates. The Penalty APR is 29.99% variable for both the Standard and Platinum Credit Cards. Other charges and fees may apply. Transaction fees vary from $5 to 4% depending on the transaction. Penalty fees vary from state by state to a maximum of $35 per violation.
(3) Maximum benefit for repair or replacement cannot exceed the actual amount placed on your credit card or $10,000, whichever is less. Additional conditions and restrictions apply. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for details.
(4) Coverage is limited to the difference between the actual cost of the item (excluding taxes, storage, shipping and handling costs) and the advertised lower price, up to $250 per claim. There is a maximum of four (4) claims per cardholder account per twelve (12) month period. Additional conditions and restrictions apply. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits at www.mastercard.com/credit-gtb for details.
(5) For more information about Zero Liability protection, refer to www.MasterCard.us/zero-liability.html. Also, see additional protections contained in your Bank of the West Credit Card Account Agreement regarding Your Liability for Unauthorized Use and Billing Rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act. Limitations apply. Insurance is provided by insurance carriers indicated in your Guide to Benefits. Certain restrictions apply – please see your Guide to Benefits at www.mastercard.com/credit-gtb for details.
(6) Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. For full terms and conditions, please refer to the MasterCard Guide to Benefits for Credit Card Holders at www.mastercard.com/credit-gtb.
(7) Applies only to income earned in the U.S. Stipends will not be included in this minimum amount.
The Swedish American Chamber of Commerce in San Diego is a thriving network of companies and individuals interested in the commercial and social exchange between Sweden and the Southern California’s San Diego region.
SACC is partly funded with City of San Diego Funds.
Swedish American Chamber of Commerce - San Diego
4475 Mission Boulevard, Suite 211
San Diego CA, 92109
Phone: +1 (858) 276 1210